Monday, May 16, 2011

Kindle the Flame Conference

Kindle the Flame Conference

Psalms 18:28-29 NIV
28 You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.
29 With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall.

 I am so excited about what God is doing with His women in the Body of Christ!  I believe God’s women have a vital part in this end-time season. This is what brings me to the Kindle the Flame Conference each year.  This conference has challenged me to go to new dimensions in my destiny and walk with the Lord; it is like no other conference.  I have been challenged, encouraged, built up, and energized each year and have returned home with my strength renewed.  Each year I go expecting to be changed and to receive from the Lord!
 This year’s conference is especially special for me.  I am honored to serve alongside Mrs. Lynette Hagin in her assignment with God’s army of women as one of the Conference Speakers.

I encourage you to make your plans now!  Go online and register and don’t let anything keep you from this divine appointment that will change your life.  You don’t want to miss this year’s Kindle the Flame Conference. Blessings to you!  I look to see you there!

Pastor Ericka 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Houston, TX, United States
Woman, Wife, Administrator, Teacher, Preacher, Friend