It's been awhile since I've updated my blog site. Much has changed in my life! At the end of year 2011, two Sister-in-Laws transitioned to heaven then followed by my mother and sister in the same week at the beginning of 2012. On March 26th, 2012, I celebrated my Jubilee (50th) Birthday! Needless to say, I have become more aware of God's destiny in and for my life. I am living and walking in God's destine plan and purposes for my life. Consider this Scripture!
Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
“Destiny has a peculiar way of ordering a man’s steps!”.... General John D. MacArthur
Destiny is: (three part definition from to the scriptures)
Man's course or race in the Will of God's plans!
d.Saul, being self righteous, persecuted Jesus (the Christians, His Body) (surely a bad idea), but God gave him a Damascus road experience, a new Name, (Paul) and the revelation of the Gospel of Grace which we now preach.
- Ishmael's - represents the fruit of living according to the flesh.
- A Buried Egyptians - represents the hidden secrets that keep you wondering in your dessert.
- The Pit - represents the things that you have allowed in you life and you now need help to get out.
- Blindness- represents the state of deception and hardness of heart because of the rejection of the Word of God.
Know that God's LOVE is ever ready to RESCUE! He is faithful and He has provided GRACE that is greater than all sin through His Son, Jesus Christ!
He will give you:
- An Isaac (the Promised Seed) for your Ishmael.
- A Burning Bush Experience (Life Transformation) for your Burried Egptians.
- A Palace and Nation (Place of Authority, Honor and Favor) for your Pit.
- Revelation in His Grace for your Blindness.
Walk with God in your life and fulfill your destiny!!!!